Welcome to ninjabasket.in (the “Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and ninjabasket.in. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including any additional terms and conditions that apply to specific areas of the Site.
Use of the Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the Site:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate ninjabasket.in, a ninjabasket.in employee, another user or any other person or entity
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by ninjabasket.in, may harm ninjabasket.in or users of the Site or expose them to liability
To access certain features of the Site, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account and to promptly update your account information as necessary. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. ninjabasket.in reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.